Yuko lived in Japan, U.K., USA and Middle East before settling in Hong Kong. She started her career in the fitness industry as an aerobics/aqua fitness instructor and personal trainer in Bahrain (Middle East) after she received training in U.K., USA, Japan and Australia.. She came to know Pilates after she moved to Hong Kong. It did not take a long time for Yuko to fall in love with Pilates. She started as a Pilates enthusiast and moved on to become a Pilates instructor. Her goal is to share her wonderful experience of Pilates with people from different cultural backgrounds and different walks of life.
- Polestar Pilates Mat Educator
- Polestar Pilates Allegro Educator
- Polestar Pilates Studio Educator
- Instructor at Iso Fit
- Pilates Method Alliance certified Pilates instructor.
- Certified Gyrotonic and Gyrokinesis Level 1 instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM).
- Currently studying Voice and Movement Integration (VMI) Bodywork
- 2006 Polestar Pilates Mat Certification
- 2007 Polestar Pilates Studio Certification
- 2008 Polestar Pilates Allegro Reformer Certification
- 2006 Gyrokinesis Level 1 Certification
- 2008 Gyrotonic Level 1 Certification
- 2008 Pilates Method Alliance Certified Teacher
- 2010 Gyrotonic Level II Course Completed
- 2013 Gyrotonic Leg Extension Unit course Completed
- 2014 Gyrokinesis Lotus Blossom Course completed
- 2011 TRX Suspension Training Course Completed
- 2012 The Center for Women’s Fitness Pre/Postnatal Pilates Specialist Program completed
- 2013 Scoliosis: The Female Experience and Lifelong Management Course completed
- 2013 Bones For Life Segment 1 Course Completed