A truly talented mover and athlete, Shinji is a Studio, Mat and Reformer Educator for Polestar Pilates Asia. He is also a National Aerobic championship Japanese champion 1990 as well as the All Japan Wushu competition champion 2011-2016 (6times). Always looking to increase his knowledge, Shinji is a Gyrokinesis instructor as well as a Franklin method level 2 educator.
- Champion of National Aerobic Championship 1990 in Japan
- Champion of All Japan Wushu competition 2011-2016
- Gyrokinesis certified instructor.
- Franklin method level 2 Educator
- Awakening approach of Pilates movement using long thera band.
- "Bear heads" new kinetic chain pilates exercise using unique dynamic axis props
- Taichi Pilates
- Tsubo-Tai [IDEA Fitness convention 2000-present]
- Tsubo-Bar oriental healing method [IRSHA Fitness convention 2001-present]